We are considered the "Recruiting Pros" for the Printing & Packaging Industries
Back in 1975 Jerry Caprio our founder, left a major corporation to start his own company in the recruiting industry. He had no clients or candidates, but had the belief that specialized recruiting was needed. He founded a company called Caprio & Associates specializing in recruiting for the Printing and Packaging Industries. He felt that because of his background in these industries, that he could quickly and accurately identify qualified clients and candidates. Today, he has offices in California, Chicago, and New Jersey. Everyone of his recruiters came out of the printing and packaging industries and today they are considered the leading recruiters in these industries.
Welcome, to Caprio & Associates!! We are a recruiting search firm with over 40 years of experience in the Printing and Packaging, Industries. We are a team of seasoned professionals. Our clients benefit from our senior level experience and numerous contacts that we have established in these industries. Our expertise lies in making the right matches between our client needs and our candidates talents career goals. We are proud of the fact that our clients and candidates compliment us on our professionalism. They appreciate the trust and confidentiality we bring to the search process.
We believe that recruiting should create something of value and that value is measured by having the right person in the right position at the right time.
Caprio & Associates Code of ethics
1. All searches are conducted in a highly professional manner with promptness, completeness and thoroughness without regard to age, race, religion, marital status, or sex.
2 All searches are held in the strictest of confidentiality.
3. As your partner, we invest the time to understand each client's values, philosophy, requirements and climate and cultural needs. This will assure making the right decision for you.
4. Caprio & Associates will provide you with a background check if requested before the offer is extended.
5. Caprio & Associates Consultants does not recruit from active client companies.
6. Caprio & Associates Consultants will not recruit a candidate that they have placed for as long as they are with that company.
7. Candidates are interviewed personally whenever possible or by extensive, multiple telephone contacts.
8. Caprio & Associates will negotiate salary and benefits in the best interest of the employer.
9. Caprio & Associates recruiters will make every effort to meet all employers.